Washington, Dec 31 : Nicolas Cage starrer 'National Treasure: Book of Secrets' maintained its top position at the box office for a second weekend, grossing 35.6 million dollars.
Nicolas Cage starrer 'National Treasure: Book of Secrets' maintained its top position at the box office for a second weekend, grossing 35.6 million dollars.
Second on the list was 'Alvin and the Chipmunks', which grossed 30 million dollars during the same period, according to Exhibitor Relations.
'I Am Legend,' came in third with earnings of 27.5 million dollars, while Charlie Wilson's War stood fourth with 11.8 million dollars.
Wrapping up the top five was 'Juno', which grossed 10.3 million dollars, E!online reported.
This was followed by 'Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem', 'The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep', 'P.S. I Love You', 'Sweeney Todd', and 'Enchanted'.
Top earners at the weekend box-office:
1. National Treasure: Book of Secrets, 35.6 million dollars
2. Alvin and the Chipmunks, 30 million dollars
3. I Am Legend, 27.5 million dollars
4. Charlie Wilson's War, 11.8 million dollars
5. Juno, 10.3 million dollars
6. Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem, 10.1 million dollars
7. The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep, 9.2 million dollars
8. P.S. I Love You, 9.1 million dollars
9. Sweeney Todd, 8 million dollars
10. Enchanted, 6.5 million dollars(ANI)
© 2007 ANI